- As an entrepreneur, you want to invest more than 300 euros per year for your employees at a tax-favoured rate. Then you can build up an attractive company pension by paying up to ten percent of the gross wages and salaries completely tax-free and without wage costs to a company’s collective insurance (BKV) or pension fund (PK).
- Each contribution is a building block for an additional occupational pension of the employees and includes the care of the survivors in the event of death, also a pension in case of incapacity to work can be selected.
Allianz Health & Pension
Occupational pension provision:
My suplementary pension
Does the employee pension costs you more than 300 Euros?
For all those who want to know for sure:
- Payment of contributions is deemed to be a tax-reducing operating expense
- Free of non-wage costs – around 30% cost savings on wage payments
- Motivation of employees through voluntary social benefits
- Modern instrument of performance remuneration
- Also possible for managing partners of GmbH (up to 25% share)
- Costs are predictable and manageable in the long term
- Additional occupational pension financed by your employer
- All investment income is credited to the pension account
- In BKV: Guaranteed pension plus profit sharing
- Possible increase of pension by voluntary personal contributions
- Own contributions up to 1,000 euros with state support (§108a EStG)
- Pension payments are made directly by the BKV/PK
- Insolvency protection – only workers and/or employees are entitled to benefits. their survivors
Systematic differences between occupational group insurance and pension funds
- Pension funds and corporate group insurance are products for occupational retirement provision
- Both forms are identical in terms of labour, social and tax law
- But there are differences in the areas of investment, guarantee benefits and the calculation bases used
With just a few entries make a simple request
– within 24 hours (work days) you will receive our offer!
Life insurance #1 delivered by Allianz
Thanks to the cooperation of life insurance, pension funds, investment bank and a strong team of professional Allianz is the only full-spectre provider of occupational pension schemes in Austria.
Allianz is the top provider in the BAV, this fact gets regularly confirmed in market surveys - most recently once again by the AssCompact Award 2018, the most important indicator of brokerage partner satisfaction.
Allianz has always been #1 since the introduction of the award.